CO2 laser dental procedures are fast, precise, and quiet methods to work on both hard and soft tissues in the mouth. You can avoid the drills and use this state-of-the-art technology to address some specific problems without the anesthesia, pain, or extended healing times.
The CO2 laser penetrates less than a millimeter, which gives us exact control over the tool, and it provides excellent coagulation, which means less bleading throughout the procedure.
The Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Using these lasers provides a lot of benefits.
- Periodontal procedures are less invasive
- Quickly alleviate pain from sores in the mouth
- Remove cavities or prepare them for filings
- The extreme precision allows us to preserve more of the natural tooth
- Your appointment will be completed much faster
Laser dentistry has opened up a lot of great opportunities for precision dental work. At Family Dental Health Center we employ this technology to treat our patients as quickly and effectively as possible.
Contact us today to learn more about these procedures and how we can use them at your next appointment.